We are currently accepting resumes in all areas of design for Season 36. Submit your resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Designers and technicians in all areas of production are always welcome to submit their resume for consideration for the current and/or upcoming seasons. Submit a resume and portfolio (or link to your online portfolio) to email@example.com for consideration.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Business Manager is responsible for all financial activities of Milagro/Miracle Theatre, including financial management and control, accounting and bookkeeping, internal auditing, purchasing, payroll, and other general financial duties. This person will develop, install and monitor controls established to safeguard assets and properly record revenues and expenditures according to GAAP. This individual will serve as human resources manager and may take on additional responsibilities as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all general ledger activity including accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, balance sheet and cash flow reports
- Prepare and file reports for royalties and Actor’s Equity
- Process bi-monthly payroll, prepare IRS & Oregon Department of Revenue deposits and quarterly reports
- Manage rental and concessions income activity
- Prepare materials and interface with auditor and tax preparer
- Work in tandem with the ED on budgeting and monthly financial reporting, quarterly reporting to the Board of Directors, and prepare financial reports for grant proposals
- Maintain adequate internal controls and financial procedures ensuring legal and regulatory compliance with GAAP.
This capacity initiative is key to Milagro completing a successful succession transition, particularly as the company now has the opportunity to benefit from the ED’s thirty years of financial management experience.
- Serve as facilities rental manager, set rental rates, market the facility, write and manage rental contracts
- Prepare financials and budgets for grant proposals, helping the organization to generate a greater number of proposals each year
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting, or another Business degree with relevant experience
- Four years of general business accounting experience
- Proficiency in payroll processing and related reporting
- Proficiency in QuickBooks accounting software
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, particularly Excel and Word
- Demonstrated knowledge generally accepted accounting principles
Salary: $38K. This is a full-time permanent salaried position with health benefits, paid vacation and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the Business Manager position. No phone calls please. Applications will be considered as they arrive. Position open until filled.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture